blanched: (something so distant)
Shia ([personal profile] blanched) wrote2012-07-04 06:32 am
Entry tags:

[video]

[Shia switches the video on, smiling a bit tiredly.]

Hello, everyone. I've been busy lately, but... I thought that I should check in. How are you?

... I've been... well. A little tired out, but I've been trying to get more rest when I can. Work has been going very well.



[she hesitates. ah... she should probably address this, despite the fact that she's afraid to.]



... I'm sorry for worrying my friends with my written entry. I hadn't intended for anyone but myself to see it... but I'm alright. And-- and, as for the mistake that I'd made...

... it's... honestly a little personal. I'm sorry, but I would rather not talk about it.

[personal profile] howbadcanibe 2012-07-05 06:43 pm (UTC)(link)
Will rest really be enough?

[...Instead of, you know, sucking life out of creatures :| but he won't say that because he's trying to be subtle.]
second_star: (I know...)

[ video ]

[personal profile] second_star 2012-07-05 06:46 pm (UTC)(link)
You don't have to apologize for it, glad you're alright. [ Even if it really didn't seem that way. He was about to ask about that last part but...if she didn't want to talk about it... ]

Just be sure to take care of yourself. We all make mistakes, you know.
second_star: (I'm smiling.)

[ video ]

[personal profile] second_star 2012-07-05 06:56 pm (UTC)(link)
Just don't overwork yourself. [ A tiny smile. ] I'm sure your coworkers and friends are worried too.

[ He pauses, before changing the subject. ] Got any good stories from work? Anything fun happen since we last talked?
second_star: (Heh.)

[ video ]

[personal profile] second_star 2012-07-05 11:44 pm (UTC)(link)
Haha, they don't cause any trouble for you though, do they?
second_star: (A true knight.)

[ video ]

[personal profile] second_star 2012-07-08 09:38 pm (UTC)(link)
Hm? I'm alright. [ The worry in her voice doesn't go unnoticed. ] Something on your mind?
second_star: (Oh come on~)

[ video ]

[personal profile] second_star 2012-07-11 05:02 pm (UTC)(link)
Of course. [ Said with the widest smile on his face. ]
deadlydoctor: (Why hello there)

[personal profile] deadlydoctor 2012-07-05 10:45 pm (UTC)(link)
Getting in trouble, little one. Tsh tsh....
deadlydoctor: (Come out come out)

[video]

[personal profile] deadlydoctor 2012-07-06 04:41 pm (UTC)(link)
[Knock Out's smiling too, you little fleshie amuse him.]

It looks like trouble like to choose certain people and stick with them sometimes. On the bright side, life is never boring.
deadlydoctor: (:] Ey!)

[video]

[personal profile] deadlydoctor 2012-07-09 09:47 pm (UTC)(link)
And you will never get bored with this community, trust me on that.